Select from the drop-down below

Select Chapter:

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 - Verse 6

Note: If you are not able to see the image below, you need to click on 'Display images' in your mail.

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya | Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya | Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya | Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya ||

Chapter 4 -- Verse 6

Verse: ajo‌உpi sannavyayātmā 
bhūtānāmīśvaro‌உpi san |
prakṛtiṃ svāmadhiṣṭhāya 
sambhavāmyātmamāyayā ||

अजो‌உपि सन्नव्ययात्मा भूतानामीश्वरो‌உपि सन् ।
प्रकृतिं स्वामधिष्ठाय संभवाम्यात्ममायया ॥

Translation: "Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form."




Select the chapter to reread the previously sent verses:
|Chapter 1 || Chapter 2 || Chapter 3 |